- 1. Have you ever tried a diet plan?
- 2. Do you do a sport?
- 3. What is your Goal Weight?
- 4. Have you ever reached your Goal Weight?
- 5. What keeps you motivated?
- 6. Are your family healthy?
- 7. How much weight have you lost so far?
- 8. On a scale from 1-10 how healthy are you? (10 is very healthy)
- 9. Do you want a six pack?
- 10. What does your ideal body look like?
- 11. Are you happy in your own skin?
- 12. What part of the body do you mainly work on?
- 13. What part of the body are you already happy with?
- 14. Do you do weight?
- 15. How much exercise do you do weekly?
- 16. Do you go to the gym/ workout at home/ only play sport and train
- 17. Do you think you can make a big improvement by summer?
- 18. Do your friends support you?
- 19. Does your family support you?
- 20. Has anybody seen a difference yet?
- 21. Why did you start a fitblr?
- 22. Do you binge?
- 23. Do you treat yourself?
- 24. What is your normal breakfast?
- 25. What are your fav healthy snacks?
- 26. Do you cook?
- 27. Are you vegetarian?
- 28. What celeb do you want to look like?
- 29. Are you vegan?
- 30. Do you eat enough fruit and veg?
- 31. Do you drink protein shakes?
- 32. 5 things you love about fitness?
- 33. How long do you usually work out for?
- 34. Do you run?
- 35. Do you have a fitness buddy?
- 36. What's the highest weight you've been at?
- 37. What do you love about yourself? (name 5 things)
- 38. Are you body positive?
- 39. How often do you weigh yourself?
- 40. How do you stay away from unhealthy foods?
- 41. Your fav fitness blog?
- 42. What are your top 3 tips for fitness?
- 43. Your fav vegetable?
- 44. Your fav fruit?
- 45. Are you allergic to anything?
- 46. What do you wear whilst working out?
- 47. What sports brand is your fav?
- 48. What shoes do you wear?
- 49. 3 things that annoy you about other people (to do with fitness)
- 50. 5 reasons why you would recommend someone starts a new healthy lifestyle.
- Finally some questions about FITNESS!
- GO GO ASK AWAY AND GET YOUR FOLLOWERS TO ASK YOU! xoxo
Who printed their #thisisMYJULY workout calendar? I’m giving away 5 pairs of #nikes this month and I’m also introducing new POP HIIT printables that you can take with you to the gym! You’ll be able to track how many cals you burn for this specific workout on weighttraining.com. All good stuff!!! Sign up for my free newsletter at Blogilates.com/newsletter to get the secret password mailed to you. Lets do this POPsters!
Happy July! Summer is in full gear and so are we. This month we’ve got our sunblock on, our Keds tied tight, and a gaping appetite as we head to the fair! We’re ready to test our luck on the ring toss, take a ride the Scrambler, and eat fried… everything. And we’re taking our members with us. Here are our flavors of the month for July:
#89 Strawberry Festival
strawberry ice cream with white and dark chocolate truffles
Alright, we have to tell you. We feel kinda badly about this flavor. No no, it’s not that it’s not super bright and creamy and delicious, and it’s not that we didn’t put our hearts into it. I mean, we de-stemmed pints upon pints of strawberries for it. It’s just that the strawberries we got from Norwich Meadow Farms are just SO fresh and naturally awesome, we feel badly for turning them into ice cream. But I guess we couldn’t pack just a pint of berries. So you’ll have to settle. For bright and creamy and delicious strawberry ice cream, with a festival of house-made white (Godiva) and dark (Mast Brothers) chocolate truffles. We’re sorry.
#90 Orange County Fair
fresh orange ice cream with a hint of vanilla
The Orange County Fair - a staple summer excursion growing up in Southern California. Since 1890, OC has been putting on its yearly show, and since 1983, we’ve paid it a visit just about every year. Though the name “Orange” County is hardly fitting anymore, we’re going old school and crafting up a signature orange ice cream to celebrate the summer. It’s fresh orange ice cream with a hint of Madecasse vanilla. If you’re like us, this one will bring you back to the youthful days of sipping on an Orange Julius in the warm California sun.
Happy Meatless Monday, guys! Check out this easy breezy recipe:
Asian Lettuce Tacos
Makes 12 tacos
• 3 tablespoons vegan butter (or regular if that’s how you roll)
• 4 cloves of garlic, diced
• 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
• 2 tablespoons brown sugar
• 1 pound of mushrooms (I used crimini or baby portobello), chopped
• 1 5-ounce can of water chestnuts, chopped
• 1 cup chopped walnuts
• About 12 cold iceberg lettuce leaves
• 1 carrot shredded
• 3 green onions, sliced at an angle (it’ll look fancier)
• About 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds to sprinkle on top
1. In a large wok or frying pan, melt the butter on medium low (pay attention cause you don’t want it to burn) then add in the garlic, soy sauce, and sugar and stir till the sugar dissolves.
2. Add in the mushrooms and sauté for three minutes. Add in the water chestnuts and walnuts. Turn the heat down to low and sauté another minute or two.
3. Lay the lettuce leaves on a platter and add a scoop or two or the mushroom mixture on each leaf and top with some shredded carrot, green onions, and sprinkle with some toasted sesame seeds. Serve right away.